Friday 21 February 2014

Veronique Ingram AFSA files false certificates with Finance department
All Federal Government  agencies  and department are required to lodge certificates of compliance  each year with the Finance Department.  These certificates  are for monitoring purposes of the Financial  Management and accountability Act. Shonkey Dave Maher from  AFSA has decided this certificate cannot be released to me  citing  paragraph 47E (d) of the FOI Act.
An FOI  request to th Ombudsman did not have the same result and the Ombudsman was happy to supply this to me.
It will therefore be interesting on the 24th -28th March when I at last have  all the skanky senior Management at AFSA on the stand to cross examine and they can explain why Veronique Ingram loges false certificates to fuck over the Government.
Clearly  they should all bring along their resignations because they will all be aware I am going to use the court transcripts against them all.
Also the AFP who also have tried to fuck me over and protect fraud and corruption  and the idiots from the Australian Government Solicitors can come kiss my ARSE





No comments:

Post a Comment