Sunday 9 February 2014

RE: FOI  search warrants ITSA / AFSA




From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: foi@afp.gov.au
Subject: FOI search warrants ITSA / AFSA
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 19:33:38 +1100

To whom it may concern,
I refer to a previous FOI requesting a copy of the referral ITSA or AFSA made to the Federal police requesting a search warrant on my premises.
I  had been notified  that these could not be made available to me at the time because of ongoing investigations.
As these investigations would be complete please provide me with all documentation  I requested.
I clearly understand you are unable to use s 37(1)(a)        The conduct of an investigation or breach of the law - to with-hold these documents.
I provide you with a copy of my previous FOI
Thank you
Fiona Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment