Wednesday 26 February 2014

FOI AFSA/ Dave Maher/ protecting fraud and corruption
 Well it only gets funnier when I have  all the shonky senior management in court so they can expose themselves.






FOI Coordinator
Australian Financial Security Authority
GPO Box 821
CANBERRA ACT 2601


27th February2014


Dear Mr Maher


I refer to your letter dated 19th February 2014


I requested a copy of your certificates of compliance and the number of AFP referrals made in the  financial year 2012-2013


 You made a decision to refuse me the certificates of compliance  because disclosure could reasonably  be expected to have an adverse  affect on the proper and efficient conduct of the operations of the Agency.


I make a special note that the Commonwealth Ombudsman provided me freely  the same information   and the certificates of compliance for the  past  3 Financial years.


This indicates to me that  there is no transparency at AFSA and you are attempting to protect Fraud and systemic corrupt conduct.


I also remind you Mr Maher that you have obligations under the the FOI Act and one of them   is not the discretion to  protect systemic corrupt conduct


and  fraud at AFSA


 


I find it particularly amusing you find that releasing this information to me would not be in the PUBLIC INTEREST


Please explain to me why you fail  to be in uniform with transparency of other Government Agencies.


I also refer to the 11 search warrants and referrals made by ITSA or AFSA to the AFP.


Please also  advise me how many of these were made by a corrupt Adam Toma or a shonky Veronique Ingram to  intimidate any person who exposed fraud and systemic corrupt conduct by senior Management at your agency.


Thank you


Fiona Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment