Monday 24 February 2014

Email to the CDPP/ S474.17/ Reasonable People

So considering I have been charged under S474.17 it could only be considered fair that I asking the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecution for the list of names of the all the "REASONABLE" people they have found in Australia that find exposing shonkey Government Department and Public Servants who are protecting fraud and corruption and in general fucking over everyone to be supplied to me so I can cross examine them myself to see how fucking reasonable they really are.
Clearly if you have been charged with this section of the Crimes Act or something similar ask the CDPP for the names of the reasonable people who consider fraud and corruption should be protected in all circumstances ................ It only gets more interesting and fun to expose
shonkey Government departments!!!!


From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: stephen.grodzicki@cdpp.gov.au
Subject: REASONABLE PEOPLE S474.17
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:20:26 +1100

Hi Stephen,
I confirm to you I will be in court next week so I would be very pleased if you could supply me with the list of names of the "REASONABLE"' people you will are relying on that consider my bloggs and exposing Fraud , Corruption and systemic corrupt conduct in Government Department to be in ALL CIRCUMSTANCES menacing harassing and offensive.
If you could supply me with these names before I return to court I will clearly be able to look these "REASONABLE' people up on the internet and decide for myself if I also consider them to be 'REASONABLE' also.
Please also advise your "REASONABLE" witnesses that I also wish to cross-examine them to determine the extent of their REASONABLENESSES.
I would appreciate a quick response
Thanking you
Fiona Brown

474.17 Using a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence



(a) the person uses a carriage service; and

(b) the person does so in a way (whether by the method of use or

the content of a communication, or both) that reasonable

persons would regard as being, in all the circumstances,

menacing, harassing or offensive.

Penalty: Imprisonment for 3 years

No comments:

Post a Comment