Monday 19 September 2011

misconduct at ITSA

Allan Asher ( Commonwealth Ombudsman)Covering up misconduct and breaches of the Bankruptcy Act at ITSA...... look stupid... you have been given 750 pages of evidence I was told by the solicitors how to collect the evidence, I was told to have everything in writing , I was told to confirm everything by email so if my interpretation was not correct there was opportunity to correct it by the ITSA staff, I spoke with Mark Findlay to obtain the evidence I knew I needed....Funny , Funny....section 134(3) does not give the trustee a discretion to breach the Bankruptcy Act.........section 134(3) cannot be used to cover up gross misconduct.......What about ASIC......... bet the same is being done there.........Bury your head in the sand Senator Williams.........

No comments:

Post a Comment