Tuesday 27 September 2011

Kiss my Arse

I rang senator Ryan's office at 12.20 today. I was told  that  Nathan was on holidys and would return on Monday. I asked if I could speak to someone else.
Senator Ryan, I have  evidenceof  systemic breaches and misconduct being covered up by the Commonwealth Ombudsman and Bankruptcy Regulations. You are awasting your time asking questions at Estimates if you  do not undersand what is occurring at  the core of ITSA and being covered .up..... 20 justified complaints about ITSA  in 12 month.... Pigs ARSE..... they are all being covered up by Bankruptcy Regulations.
So when I rang  your office today and I have to speak to a smart arse bitch  I am not very impressed, and when I pull her up on her attitude she says she is looking forward to seeing her name on my blogg...... so kiss my arse you bitch!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment