Friday 27 September 2013

 Court 24th September 2013/ Mark Findlay/ Veronique Ingram AFSA
So on Tuesday I had to appear in the local court in Sydney.
Along I went with a list of documents  and people I wanted to subpoena
Instead of dealing with this the magistrate had to deal with a totally incompetent woman from the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecution who just had serious difficulty putting anything together.
Clearly the CDPP is attempting to stop me exposing the systemic corrupt conduct  and corruption at AFSA and  other Government Agencies by trying to   have bail conditions imposed on me that I should no longer  be able to post anything on this blog.
Outside court Succar from the Australian Federal police told me that he was very reluctant to talk to me because I continually put him on this blog . He told me to expect a further number of these court appearances , which I expect that the CDPP will totally stuff up, then maybe there will be a committal hearing.
Clearly I was horrified that the word " MIGHT" was used!
According to the requirements that Government Agencies must provide  to the Australian Federal police is that the Government Agency has the clear intention to use the documents and evidence
 confiscated in a search warrant in a criminal prosecution.
So when the Shonkey Veronique Ingram and the corrupt Adam Toma who is now the Director ******* at the Victorian Gambling and Liquor  Commission  requested this action  they thought that this would intimidate me and I would no longer continue to expose AFSA or ITSA......
So now we are in court and I expect to be there for quite a long time......... 
The magistrate asked if there was much evidence on this matter.
The CDPP replied that there was 5 Volumes of evidence................ however she failed to acknowledge that 4 volumes were the evidence that I had diligently collected  on staff at ITSA or AFSA.
The whole matter looks like it will eventually  explode with all the staff being exposed. Clearly the intention was for the ITSA or AFSA staff to try and unite and fuck me over but clearly with all the evidence I had already collected on  good legal advice it appears  that is not achievable for them. 
Neither is  their other option of the matter being dropped otherwise it is malicious prosecution.
So to date first we have ITSA or  AFSA , then I have the evidence that the Commonwealth Ombudsman is protecting ITSA and then the Australian Public Service Commission is protecting both the Commonwealth Ombudsman and the ITSA . The shonky Helen  Daniels secretary of the Law Branch Attorney generals DeparTment is also protecting ITSA and now the Australian  Federal Police.
I have continually asked Succar from the AFP if he had investigated  ITSA or is it his intention to protect systemic corrupt conduct and corruption at ITSA. Obvious Succar is clueless   and  ALWAYS avoids the question .! !!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment