Tuesday 17 September 2013

AFP continues to protect corrupt senior Management at ITSA/ AFSA/
Veronique Ingram, Adam Toma , Matthew Osborne, Mark Findlay ,Cheryl Cullen

So today at 2.30 I received a phone call from Succar from the Federal Police.
He said he had a brief for me and he asked if I wanted to come and pick it up from AFP head Quarters.
Well hell no I was going to pick it up so he had to bring it to me.
Before I hung up I asked this Federal Officer if he had actually investigated this corruption.
He reluctantly said he had which did not sound very convincing.He asked me was I going to put it on my blog .
I said "Yes"
He did not sound very happy about this because he also does not like me exposing corruption.
At 5.45 he arrived at my door with a box full of evidence. I tried to drag it inside but because this officer has some problem he said I couldn't have the box because it belonged to him. .......... How funny.... an AFP Officer with an attachment to cardboard box!!!!! I threw the box down the stairs
He bent over me and asked me to sign a document. I told him to stand back because his breath really stunk. He replied .............."like a pigs Arse".............. I replied " something like that"
I again asked if he had investigated the corruption at ITSA or now AFSA!
He attempted to avoid the question and said he would be prosecuting me.I replied that he would be attempting to protect corruption at ITSA.

So I received the Alleged """victims " statements from Adam Toma, Veronique Ingram, Dave Maher, Mark Findlay and Matthew Osborne.
It appears Gavin McCosker is no longer offended because he realises has now been exposed accepting false statement of Affairs by bankrupts.
Cheryl Cullen is paranoid because I seen her once at Town Hall railway in joggers and now because she thinks everything is about her she believes I am stalking her and spending copious hours thinking of her and following her. When I told this skank that Floence Choo had misled me she replied" Itsa has the discretion to do that" What the fuck does that mean???????????????
Adam Toma has admitted he was aware Mark Findlay had been fucking Florence Choo though did nothing to prevent a conflict of interest and allowed Mark Findlay ( Bankruptcy Regulations) to handle complaints about Choo and cover them up .
Matthew Osborne appears to know very little how he come to tell me how to protect fraud and fuck over creditors.
Particularly amusing is Veronique Ingram who appears intent on going down with the ship and claiming ITSA or AFSA is clean even though she is fully aware she is being protected by the Commonwealth Ombudsman and the Australian Public Service Commission.
Clearly with Federal Police who fail to investigate corruption to protect Government Agencies and now with all senior management of ITSA to take the stand and be cross examined it sould be fun to watch.
Clearly this will expose the conduct so they might like to prepare a resignation letter in ADVANCE because I am sure they will not have a job to go to after exposing corruption .
Also it is very interesting that the Commonwealth Ombudsman and the APS Commission are mot interested in making a complaint as they have probably been given legal advice that if they spill their guts they will have no job

No comments:

Post a Comment