Wednesday 3 July 2013

Federal Government Agency ask Federal Police to protect corruption.

 Federal Government Agency ask Federal Police to protect corruption.

Over the past 2 years I have been exposing systemic corrupt conduct and corruption in Federal Government Agencies.
Today 3 Federal Police came to see me at work and served me with a notice to appear in Downing Center next month to try and set me up for exposing the corrupt conduct by Senior staff at ITSA.
 The federal police wanted to take me to somewhere secluded obviously to try and intimidate me where there was no witnesses.
It is particularly interesting that it appears I have only offended Adam Toma, Veronique Ingram, Mark Findlay Cheryl  Cullen  Mathew Osborne and Dave Maher.
Clearly I have not offended the Corrupt  Commonwealth Ombudsman or Corrupt Commissioner Stephen Sedgwick  who is protecting corrupt conduct in numerous Government Agencies.
 However , I am not alone in being intimidated for exposing corrupt conduct.
Everyone is aware of  Allan Kessing who was charged in the NSW Supreme Court for exposing corruption at Sydney airport or Peter Fox who was intimidated for exposing that NSW Police were protecting paedophile priest.
I am not naive. I already have my Freedom of Information and welcome the opportunity to cross examine the shonkey senior Management at ITSA
Following is the letter from the Solicitor at ITSA protecting  Senior Management

No comments:

Post a Comment