Thursday 30 May 2013

 The Year that was .....The Federal Police should take note of this!!!!

2012 started off  with a charge as  Veronique Ingram, Inspector General in Bankruptcy and the fat mong Alison Larkins , acting Commonwealth Ombudsman  were referred to the  Australian Public Service Commission under S 41(f).
Regardless  that there was considerable  evidence of the failure of both Commonwealth Government Agencies  to comply with their obligations the  Commissioner Steve Sedgwick and the skanky Ethics Manager fucked over the matter.
It was  then discovered that all the complaints made under S41(f) and also by Whistleblower for the past 3 financial years had also been fucked over.
Under FOI I asked  the APS Commission for their Investigation policy. They then told me that the Australian Public Service Commission  did not have one. Karin Fisher emailed me and told me to take down all my blogs as they were highly OFFENSIVE.
I  emailed Ms Fisher back and told her to SUCK IT UP  and she could "COME KISS MY ARSE"
There was one complaint that the APS  Commission  had received that was Investigated by Robert Cornall OA. Cornall was Attorney General's secretary for 8 years. This makes this old fucker ineligible to carry out any investigations for the Government because of conflict of interest. It also appears this fucker also received an order  of  Australia for LICKING AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT  ARSES!!!!!!!!
I then requested the Commonwealth Ombudsman's investigation policy under FOI

George Masri( Senior Assistant Commonwealth Ombudsman ) emailed me back and told me the Commonwealth Ombudsman does not have an investigation policy because the Commonwealth Ombudsman does not do investigations. Clearly I might not be the brightest star , but for  George Masri to tell me this he must  be wanking his cock and needs a good fuck up his arse.
An independent report from KPMG also slammed Fairwork Australia for lack of standards in investigations  and failure to investigate in  key areas in the Craig Thomson matter.
This clearly indicates that the Government has no control of Government Agencies.
It was also  revealed that the NSW Crime commission had been splitting the proceeds of   crime between lawyers  instead of it being returned to the Government  This had been occurring for  TWENTY YEARS before the Fuckers at the NSW  Government finally put a stop to it.
The chief Legal Officer said he had simply misread the ACT. This sound very familiar with Matthew Osborne  doing the same. Osborne also needs   more than a cock up his arse.!
Australia got a new Commonwealth Ombudsman who is being paid $380,000 a year to  fuck over complaints . If anyone is  also wondering why the Banking system is so fucked, look back and you will see that this fucker , Colin Neave was also the Banking Industry Ombudsman and until recently the Financial Services Ombudsman. Mr Neave would have shit up his fingernails for sticking his fingers up all Government department's bum.
I also asked the Commonwealth Ombudsman under FOI to give me a copy of the 578 complaints made about the Commonwealth Ombudsman in 2010-2011. They emailed be back and said they didn't know what I was talking about. Funny how the fuckers suddenly go blank when asked a question they do not want to answer.
It was also discovered that Adam Toma , the National Enforcement Mnanager is on the take. It is particularly fortunate also that this fucker is on ITSA's Audit Committee so he can cover this up. Cheryl Cullen another fat skank at ITSA is also on the ITSA's Audit Committee. She needs a big fuck up the arse also for telling me ITSA has the DISCRETION to mislead me.
Veronique Ingram was question by Senator Williams and Senator Brandis.
Ingram said she was unaware of any intimidation by ITSA and generally said she was fucking unaware of anything.
I requested under FOI a copy of ITSA's investigation policy on the 22nd July 2012. ITSA refused to reply to me. Eventually I contacted the Information Commissioner who informed the fuckers at ITSA of their obligation.
Adam Toma ripped his skirt off when he was told this.
As I already had an FOI with ITSA Mr Mircevski asked me to ask them how many complaints ITSA had received about the corrupt Trustee Paul Pattison .
On the 7th December 2012 I was to have received my FOI however I had to contact again the Information Commissioner to get a reply from ITSA.
Dave Maher from FOI attempted to tell me that my FOI had been sent to the wrong address. So……… he can kiss my fucking ARSE!!!!!!!!!
As if it was a Christmas present from ITSA the FOI arrived in my letter box on Christmas eve.
Clearly it would have killed the fuckers at ITSA to give me the information I requested. Who would know that someone in Bankruptcy Regulations was protecting the fucker Paul Pattison who Veronique Ingram was very vague about. These fuckers at ITSA had received 9 complaints on Pattison in the 12 months before he resigned as a trustee. 5 of these warranted investigation. It is extremely unclear whether these were actually investigated. It was also found that Bankruptcy Regulation has no investigation policy or standards. However the fuckers at ITSA attempted to tell me that Enforcement and Regulation use the same policy. Adam Toma and Dave Maher can come his my fucking arse as their functions are vastly different. Obviously they are wanking their cocks to try and tell me this.
So I put another FOI into ITSA and requested who handled all the complaints about Pattison and to give me the names of all the names of all the ITSA staff that handled complaints about ITSA in the past 3 years and how complaints that warranted investigation was investigated, taking into consideration that Bankruptcy Regulation has no investigation policy.
So........... was Paul Pattison being protected by ITSA because he had cut a deal with Adam Toma????????????????

So how very fucking funny when the cock in the legal Department Mathew Osborne is advising that section 134 gives ITSA and the trustee's discretion to fuck everyone over!!!!!

So everyone at ITSA, Commonwealth

Ombudsman and the Australian Public

Service Commission..............................

KISS MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment