Tuesday 28 May 2013

 Was the Federal Police trying to warm me that someone corrupt wants me dead???

So when my computer was hacked  and incriminating emails from ITSA were deleted the Australian Federal Police did not want to know , but  when Adam Toma and Veronique Ingram try to protect  corrupt conduct at ITSA, 7 AFP arrive at my door.
This is how  Adam Toma protect corrupt conduct at ITSA.
What else does Adam Toma have to hide in his business dealings?????
Is this just the tip of the iceberg.???????????????? Who else does Adam Toma do business with who is corrupt??????

And were the Federal Police trying to warn me that someone  was  going to come and slit my  wrists or try and kill me to silence me  and try to make it look like suicide..........................
 ............................so just how much corruption is ITSA trying to cover up??????

No comments:

Post a Comment