Tuesday 28 May 2013

 How Adam Toma tries to protect corrupt conduct at ITSA /Veronique Ingram/ Mark Findlay/ Mathew Osborne


 It appears that the Insolvency trustee Service Australia has a considerable amount of corrupt conduct to hide so it called on the resources of the Australian Federal Police to  have seven of its officers do a search warrant on my unit.
Clearly  the corrupt conduct of Adam Toma and senior management at ITSA should be protected by the Federal Police according to Adam Toma.
All Adam Toma now needs to do is find a  someone corrupt in the CDPP and of course a corrupt magistrate to try and protect this systemic corrupt conduct.
He should also be aware that I still  have retained  the evidence that supports my bloggs   so he could be opening a hole he wished he had never opened.
Everyone is aware of the corrupt NSW Police Officers who attempted to cover up Pedophiles  in the Catholic  Church and the NSW ICAC  and the corrupt Labor Party   , the NSW Customs Officials who where allowing drugs into the country and all the complaints to the corrupt Steve Sedgwick APS Commission  who failed to correctly follow protocol and fucked over all the Whistleblowers and complaints made under S41 of the APS Act.

And I am still baffled why the AFP  would think I could try and slit my wrists over being questioned about my bloggs.
I am fully aware I am just one of many who have received such treatment for  for trying to expose corrupt conduct in Government Departments

No comments:

Post a Comment