Saturday 9 February 2013

You be the judge/ No regulation standards

Sometimes you just have to ask lame questions to see what answers you will be given.
I began asking for ITSA;s investigation policy in July last year. Of course I realize I can look it up on the internet but I was curious what they would tell me.
I eventually got my FOI on the 20th December 2012 after Adam Toma had ripped his skirt off.
On the 20th December 2012 ITSA (Dave Maher) told me that ITSA's regulation line is responsible for monitoring personal insolvency practitioners including the Official Trustee. They consider complaints and conduct inquiries or investigations as appropriate. Then...........

..
On the 24th January 2013 they told me that that infact Bankruptcy Regulation do not do investigations but the AGIS apply only to Enforcement because Regulations do not investigate breaches of the Bankruptcy Act only monitor the conduct of practitioners.
Clearly, Dave Maher must have forgotten that he had already advised me that Regulation conducted inquiries and investigations on the 20th December 2012. These fuckers must be on drugs!!!!!!!!
According to the AGIS any Government Agency who carry out investigations are required to comply with this.
Despite an enormous amount of evidence being supplied to the Commonwealth Ombudsman this was fucked over because there is no investigation standards at the Commonwealth Ombudsman has no investigation standards.
Also clearly most complaints are fucked over by ITSA Regulation because the Fucker Adam Toma has failed to ensure this measure has been put in place.
ITSA Senior management must be licking the shit out of each others arses.

No comments:

Post a Comment