Monday 4 February 2013

thank you to ITSA for reading my blogs

I wish to thank all ITSA staff who regularly read  my blogs. This clearly helps to keep my statistics high.
I also wish to thank  the staff at the Commonwealth Ombudsman  and all the staff at the Australian Public Service Commission who have become avid readers of my blog
The following was sent to Me by Dave Maher  ITSA's FOI officer.....................

" Although I have decided that disclosure would be, on balance  contrary to public interest, as evidence by your various blog sites which contain frequent offensive language and depictions as well as gross misinterpretations- clearly shows you have little or no regard for the privacy or individuals and provides  evidence  that disclosure would be contrary to  public interest. There is a substantial risk in my view that should documents containing the personal information of an individual be provide to you, you would use those documents inappropriately to cause offence and /or embarrassment to those individuals, or to make  unsubstantial allegations against ITSA or private sector trustees..
There can be no public benefit in this , and indeed potential public harm as well  harm to individuals concerned"

How very funny.................. this is clearly in the public interest.................... how very very  funny.............................................

Perhaps Dave Maher could be kind enough  to correct me  on my "unsubstantiated" allegations or misinterpretations.

All senior management at ITSA are welcome to line up and " Kiss my ARSE" because they are ALL aware I have the evidence to back this up.   Also   they  should take into  consideration when my email was hacked into and evidence deleted that this evidence had already been copied.



Kiss my ARSE........................



No comments:

Post a Comment