Saturday 9 February 2013

waiting for my FOI Attorney Generals department

It will be particularly interesting when I get my FOI from the Attorney Generals Department.
Considering all investigations must comply with the AGIS I am interested to see how Helen Daniels dealt with my complaint and the complaints of others on the failure of ITSA .
My complaint contained extensive evidence of the corrupt conduct by Senior Management at ITSA so the matter did take several weeks to go over the paperwork.
Eventually I was told to go to the Commonwealth Ombudsman , who according to the Ombudsman's Act should have referred this matter back to the Minister responsible for ITSA which is the Attorney General. Considering the Ombudsman has no investigation policy and therefore no standards I can only suspect that the Attorney general's department fails to comply with any standards either.
Considering the Attorney Generals department has asked for an extension to this FOI I believe it will just enforce what everyone has suspected... that the Attorney Generals Department does not apply correct investigation standards for complaints.
Also....... Helen Daniels.. if you read this I have all your emails to and from including the one which you told me my complaint had no grounds because Mark Findlay had written a report that the conduct of the Official Trustee was acceptable....... you may also like to consider that Mark Findlay wrote a false report to protect the deputy official Receiver NSW and ACT  Florence Choo because he had had sex with her and this was a conflict of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment