Saturday 21 April 2012




From: Karin.Fisher@apsc.gov.au
To: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:49:41 +1000
Subject: Commissioner Steve Sedgewick

Dear Ms Brown

I am writing in response to your email of 19 April 2012, which I note has been widely circulated.
The email is defamatory and highly offensive.  I am advising you to stop sending similar emails to me and copy recipients, and to remove this material from websites that you have established.

Yours sincerely


Karin Fisher    l     Group Manager
Ethics Group

Australian Public Service Commission
Level 5, Aviation House, 16 Furzer Street, PHILLIP ACT 2606
P: +612 6202 3846    l    F: +612 6202 3851l    W: http://www.apsc.gov.au/ 


Response to this email........................

From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: karin.fisher@apsc.gov.au
Subject: RE: Commissioner Steve Sedgewick
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:17:52 +1000

 Dear Karin,
So you find my email highly Offensive and  defamatory.
I would advise you to reconsider  Steve Sedgwick's and your recent  decisions to cover up  on systemic Corrupt Conduct by Veronique Ingram and Alison Larkins.
I would like to advise you to simply suck it all up darling.
 Other than that you may like to take me to court. This would be heaps of fun as I have all the evidence on the the APS Commission and the relevant Agencies. 
Honey... its your call......
Fiona Brown...................................
0 

Add a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment