Saturday 1 March 2014

Where is the Shonkey  Gavin McCoskers statement?




 

From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: stephen.grodzicki@cdpp.gov.au
Subject: Gavin McCosker
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 13:00:11 +1100

Hi Stephen,
Could you please send me a list of all persons who supplied statements to the Australian Federal Police .
I have already  supplied you of a list of  those I wish to cross examine, however as yet I have not been supplied with the statement of  Gavin Mc Cosker. McCosker is the shonky Operational Manager at AFSA  who   also considers it is not a breach of the Bankruptcy Act to protect fraud and is highly offended that I have exposed him. He is also on AFSA's audit committee who files false reports with  the Finance Department
Please could you supply me with his statement made to the Australian Federal Police.
Thanking you
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment