Wednesday 12 March 2014


Offensive words/ 474.17

From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: stephen.grodzicki@cdpp.gov.au
CC: nuckhley.succar@afp.gov.au
Subject: RE: Considering defeat? [DLM=Sensitive:Legal]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:28:58 +1100

Hi Stephen,
further to the amended charges  which you are attempting to intimidate me with  it is interesting you are trying to  fuck me over and try to charge me simply with using offensive words.
Clearly the Summary Offences  Act could only jail me for 3 months for offending someone so considering the Crimes Act has a penalty of 3 years  then I would consider that to offend the corrupt staff at  AFSA which  the Commonwealth Ombudsman are protecting requires a much higher level to anything I have posted.
I also refer to the additional statement which you are seeking leave to serve .
Please correct me if I am wrong but I understand that Magistrate Buscombe told you to kiss his arse concerning them.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment