Saturday 1 June 2013

Freedom of Information/ Australian Federal Police/ AFP disclosure log






From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: foi@afp.gov.au
Subject: FOI
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 12:44:32 +1000

To whom it may concern,
          On the 29th May 20131 I was   issued with  a search   warrant and my unit was searched by 7 Federal Police Officers.
As I was told by the Police Officer they were only doing their job and I realize someone of higher authority had obtained the  warrant  I am not complaining about their behaviour  though I do find it peculiar  that I would be asked if I was considering slitting my wrists after they had left!
I understand the complaint made against me was by Adam Toma Enforcement Manager at ITSA which is a  Federal Government Agency.
From the warrant ,the complaint was made on the 10th February 2013  though the warrant was not issued until 27th May 2013 which three and a half months latter.
This allows me to believe the Federal Police originally assessed the matter and was unconcerned with any REAL offence.
Under Freedom of Information please provide me with any documentation made to or from the AFP on this matter after receiving this complaint  on the 10th February 2013.
I am particularly interested  if the Federal Police received further complaints from Adam Toma  Enforcement Manager at ITSA or any Australian Public Servants, or  Member of the Australian Parliament that they considered  that this warrant was needed to try and intimidate me from exposing systemic corrupt conduct in Federal Government Agencies and by the Australian Public Service.
Thanking you kindly
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment