Wednesday 8 February 2012

APS Commission, get the BLOODY file from the Commonwealth Ombudsman

APS Commission, get the bloody file from the Commonwealth Ombudsman

This is specifically for the those in the Australian Public Service Commission ,particularly Steve Sedgwick. I refer to the email sent to me yesterday.
Do not refer to these as ‘Allegations”
The APS Act makes Veronique Ingram and Alison Larkins responsible for ensuring the code of conduct is upheld in the respective Government Department. The APS is aware of this.
How many times do I need to tell the APS Commission that evidence of systemic corrupt conduct at ITSA is in the file being held at the Commonwealth Ombudsman. Canberra is not such a large place. Go and get the file which is approximately 1’000 pages.
I understand the APS does not want to expose these two Senior Public Servants and would also prefer to have this matter covered up.
How much evidence do you want me to provide that ITSA is using section 134(3) and this is being instigated by the Principal Legal Officer??? How much more evidence would you like me to provide??? The Commonwealth Ombudsman would have notified her of this!!!

ITSA deliberately misled the Ombudsman and then the Ombudsman covered this up. This is a breach of S15 of the Ombudsman’s Act and a breach of the APS Code of Conduct. Is there a problem with the APS Commission understanding this ?????
Evidence in the File.
Any conversation or meeting I had with senior Management at ITSA that concerned me was to be dealt with in the following way….
I was to leave a signed statement at reception of ITSA cnr Park and Elizabeth st Sydney in an envelope. I was to take a note of the person who I left it with and if possible get their name. When I got in the lift I made a note of the exact time. I then sent the senior staff member at ITSA an email notifying them of my statement. This gave the person the opportunity to recant or correct the situation if they felt it was incorrect. This was then to be placed in my file which was in chronological order.
On other occasions the statement was sent to the senior staff member of ITSA by registered post which was signed for on delivery. This was then to be put into my file.
On another occasions an email was sent confirming the conversation as with the Principal Legal Officer Mathew Osborne on the 10th February 2010. I also confirmed this conversation with Mark Findlay.
The FMA Act requires the Veronique Ingram to form an internal Audit committee. Veronique Ingram has been made aware that Adam Toma is promoting corrupt conduct at ITSA and has failed to act accordingly. In fact all the Senior staff at ITSA has been informed by the senior Legal adviser to do this. Adam Toma has been promoted by Veronique Ingram to the Internal Audit Committee. Corrupt conduct on the internal Audit committee is very helpful to Veronique Ingram in helping her achieve targets. This also distorts ITSA’s statistics in their Annual report.
I was then told by ITSA if I did not like their conduct I should take it to the Commonwealth Ombudsman. The Attorney Generals department was given a copy of this file. I was advised by them this should go to the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
I was then advise that I should never speak to the Commonwealth Ombudsman by phone. All correspondence should be in email so I had this as evidence. I went to extensive lengths to explain what was occurring at ITSA and how Veronique Ingram was failing in her responsibility as Inspector General at ITSA.
So Steve Sedgwick, instead of trying to cover this up and hoping this will go away I will tell you it is not.
Do not try and discredit my evidence.
ITSA had the opportunity at the time to correct this however they did not.
All correspondence with the Commonwealth Ombudsman was by email so I have this as evidence.
All correspondence with the APS Commission in now in email so I have this as my evidence
Get the file from the Commonwealth Ombudsman and go through it.
OH My GOD, How many times do I need to explain this to Public Servants??????????????
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment