Thursday 23 October 2014

" Wrongful arrests in Australia/ List of cases[edit...": 
This is from a reader of my blogs.......

I was drugged as the Detective in Farah Jama's case was paid off by a man stealing millions from a will and this man abused my daughters terribly. I was charged with stalking after this man lied to police and constantly stalked me and I was incited to shout or email him and I just escaped jail but lost everything to corrupt lawyer John Alexander O'Brien who paid psych registrar Johannes K.L. Khor money to fake notes and lock me up and pretend I had bipolar and delusions and this was under the schemes of Detective Neil Beeson of Doncaster Police who made a false victim impact statement the day before sentencing and they wanted ten years for me and to throw my daughter back to a paedophil

No comments:

Post a Comment