Monday 11 August 2014

It is difficult to understand what the shonk Ian Lazar is ripping his skirt off about!!!
Lazar thinks exposing his shonky court cases as antisemitic and  somehow antisemitic against the Great State of Israel!!!!
*********************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His threats on the internet that he intends to prosecute  me for defamation  is ridiculous and clearly shows that he fails to understand such laws!!!! Defamation requires that Lazar show  that I damaged his reputation and show how he has SUFFERED  because of this. As Lazar already has a reputation as a shonk it is difficult to understand that I had the ability to  sink him lower. 
Lazar's threats to refer me to the Human rights Commission also shows how demented this son of a Rabbi is. Lazar should look up look up section 18D and see I have every right to expose him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment