Monday 21 October 2013

Nuchkley Succar AFP Police/ Protecting corruption
So today at 2.10pm Nuckley Succar came to serve me one single document.
Again , as I went to sign for the document I was knock back by the smell of Succars breath. This is not the first time I have mentioned this.
I asked Succar , considering he was aware that he was to serve documents on me today why he had sent AFP Officers to my work to ask me again for an interview to try and set me up to protect systemic corruption and corrupt Public servants. He looked at me blank as if he did not know what to say. Clearly I am not going to put myself into a situation where Succar from the Australian Federal Police is attempting to set me up and try and obtain false evidence to protect Veronique Ingram, Matthew Osborne, Mark Findlay and the corrupt Adam Toma who is now director Gaming and Liquor Approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment