Friday 9 August 2013

Obama/ Putin/ Edward Snowden/ Bradley Manning / Julian Assange
Well I can hardly stop laughing to myself that the American President who thinks that he carries enormous self importance is refusing to meet with Putin.
Although I have really no  real opinion on Vladimir until now I must say I am really warming up to this man.........
I give Vlad  top points for sticking it up Obama
 It is obviously a very sore point  for  this  fucker American President that Mr Putin has given temporary asylum to the American Hero Edward Snowden.
As I have already said ......  Joe Biden and Obama can suck their own cocks or suck each others because it is time that they realize that hardly anyone in the world cares anymore what the fuck they think!!!!!!!!!
The world is now aware of the atrocious  treatment of Bradley Manning by the US and Julian Assange who was vilified by the skanky Australian  Prime Minister Julia Gillard who had a walk like she had a vibrator up her arse and was attempting to  keep it in place.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment