Monday 29 April 2013

FOI Attorney General/ Paul Pattison/ Mircevski/ Attorney Generals disclosure log/ corrupt conduct at ITSA
From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: kate.palmer@ag.gov.au
Subject: FOI
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:11:21 +1000

Dear Kate,
I have been given your email by Andra Eisenberg  of the Attorney Generals department and understand you can process my FOI request.
I would appreciate if you could provide me with a copy of the  paper work and  process  on how your department handled the complaint of Mr Mircevski which brought to the Attorney Generals attention  the matter of the corrupt  Bankruptcy trustee Paul Pattison. I have received Mr Mircevski's permission  for this.
Pattison has now been de- registered   and subsequently been made a bankrupt himself.
It also has been revealed that the Inspector General in Bankruptcy Veronique Ingram  protected  Pattison.
It was the responsibility of the Attorney General to act  on corrupt conduct in  Government departments in the AG portfolio.
I have received  confirmation from the Attorney Generals department that  it is their policy to protect corrupt conduct in the AG portfolio even   when they become aware of it .
   I understand  this would be in conflict with the Attorney General's responsibility and integrity to do this.
Therefore also  please supply me under FOI with the process the Attorney Generals Office  uses   for complaint handling .
Thanking you
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment