Friday 16 November 2012

Letter to Adam Toma RE Rental of Penthouse

Letter to Adam Toma


Mr Adam Toma
C/ Port Douglas



Dear Mr Toma,
I refer to my email making enquiries on the availability of your 2 penthouses in Port Douglas to which I have received no reply.
I urgently am in need of the verification if the penthouses are available the week 14th-21st January 2013.
I believe it would be most satisfactory  if I were able to book both penthouses. Alternatively if both were not available I would like the larger of the two.
This is the week that the Churches from all over Australia will be holding a bible study conference.
As a church group we intend to have 47 Adults and 25 children staying in your penthouse. As I said we would prefer to have both penthouses, alternatively if only one was available we would be able to sleep all the adults in one bedroom and the children in the other.
Naturally if it was necessary to sleep all the adults in one bedroom we would hire bunk beds so if you could recommend a local hire company to supply these I would appreciate it.
Also on the 18th January 2013 we will also be having 27 Asylum Seekers from Manus Island and Naru staying with us for 2 days. We believe we can accommodate these people in hammocks on the balcony of the penthouse, so we we also like to hire 27 hammocks.
As you only have 3 toilets available I have also taken this into consideration and we intend to hire 10 “ Port-a -loos” and I understand they can be positioned at the front of the property. I also intend to hire a large tent and erect it in the back yard and this could contain any stoves and fridges that we would need to obviously feed this amount of people as on the 19th January it is intended to have the asylum seekers baptized in your pool.
Looking forward to your response.


Yours sincerely
XXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment