Saturday 29 September 2012

APSC fails to publish on their disclosure log


The Australian Public Service Commission continues to breach its responsibility and  continues to fail to publish FOI request on its disclosure log. In the following email I ask the APSC why this continues to happen. This is also the case with ITSA and the Commonwealth Ombudsman
From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: foi@apsc.gov.au
Subject: FOI Request
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 09:56:22 +1000
-->
Hi Chris,
On the 26th September I received  my FOI request from the APSC .
I am particularly interested in Robert Cornall AO who the APSC uses for their investigations. Unfortunately I cannot find any references to his qualifications. However I did attempt to look him up on google and  have seen some particularly negative  comments on his ability. Could you please send me his qualifications.
I also am aware that all requests under FOI must  be published on the APSC  disclosure log, however as yet my requests have not been published. Could you please advise me why the APSC has made a decision  not to comply.
Under FOI I am requesting a copy of any documents held by the APSC in relation to Whistleblowers under S16 of the APSC Act in the past 2 financial years.Also who investigated these and their investigation qualifications.
Thanking you
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment