Saturday 30 June 2012

Karin Fisher/Freedom of Information

From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: karin.fisher@apsc.gov.au
CC: steve.sedgwick@apsc.gov.au; steve.tomlin@apsc.gov.au
Subject: Standards of inquiry
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 13:36:28 +1000


Dear Karin,
I  emailed  FOI to obtain documents under Freedom of Information a week ago and there appears to be a resistance for the Australian Public Service Commission to reply to me.
I have received 2 documents that show how you and Commissioner Sedgwick deal with complaints regarding Agency Heads under S41 of the APS Act. I am now applying under Freedom of Information to have access to the remaining  emails you sent to Agency Heads that was published in the last Annual Report.
I will be specific what I want.
I want only the emails sent to Agency Heads when a complaint was made under S16 or S41 of the APS Act.I do not want a copy of the reply as I have already been told this would not be in the Public interest and I have been denied access.
Also under Freedom of Information I would like you to make available to me a copy of your Internal  Manual of Procedures for Government Employees. You can be assured if you do not forward me a copy I will obtain this elsewhere.
From the documents I have already received it show highly inadequate standards of inquiry. Clearly you and Commissioner Sedgwick have  designed  the inquiries to protect Agency Heads from any discipline
In the past Financial Report you protected the misconduct of 33 Agency Heads.  This behaviour clearly shows this has been occurring for a considerable amount of years.
Taking this all into consideration, and considering you have fucked over so many people making complaints you may think the time has arrived when you should come kiss my ARSE!!!!
Fiona Brown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment