Friday 18 May 2012

Email to FOI Officer APS Commissioner



From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: foi@apsc.gov.au
Subject: RE: TRIM: RE: Freedom of Information request
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 12:50:36 +1000

Dear Chris,
I refer to the email sent to me yesterday attempting to coverup all evidence of systemic corrupt conduct at the Insolvency and Trustee Service Australia and also the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
 You  have identified the relevant documents in attachment B and you have made a decision that disclosure of these documents  would have a substantial  adverse effect on the proper and efficient conduct of the Agency.
I would assume you could only mean that the releasing of theses documents would clearly expose the conduct of these and all other Government agencies referred to the Commissioner Steve Sedgwick under S41 of the APS Act.
I would now like to refraze my request so S47e would no longer apply.
I am now only  seeking the correspondence sent to Veronique Ingram and Alison Larkins on the 31/1/2012 and 8/02/20012.
I am sure you will have no objection releasing this information to me.
Thanking you
Fiona Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment